Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Working life

Finally 
i had worked for one month.

Working life
Life with working only

For me,
after reach home i wont do anything other than lay on the sofa and watch drama.

Eat
with my eye stick on my lappie screen.

Arrrggghhhhh
That's so call people lost their life after work.
Sob sob
i dun want to be one of them 
can i?

And the funniest thing is
I became less and less dress up myself
Except i hang out with friend.

It was my hobby!!!

Ji Muisss
Please help me to get rid of
"laziness after work"

I was not earning money only after work!!!

I earn WEIGHT also!!!

P/S: Since when blogspot change its setting and all that..Alamak..So sad...How could i dun know at all?!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha earn weight too lah me!
    and your blogspot now only updated? mine updated since very long time ago leh.. like.. last year? but never mind, this newest version also not bad ya. :)

    ReplyDelete