Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Since my holiday start ^.^ v

Non stop playing since it started!!

My first station:
Sunway pyramid

Me and two of my lao po went there for the "lastest" Avatar 3D movie
but
quite disappointed me =(
coz the story line still same
and i dun like TGV seat
was not so comfortable if campare wif Pavillion GSC..=P

After the movie ended
u know wat we did?

3 of us went to another hall and watched half hour " Vampire Sucks" (without ticket)
The movie was really funny untill i cant stop my laugh and breath~~
i decided to watch this movie again at "PPS"
haha~~

then we went Dragon-i for dinner
is my firt time there

i ordered si chuan ma la mian
erm~~
quite nice when i started eating it

but....
it really tasted like spicy peanut butter noodle soup
when it reach bottom
quite geli~~

But de shang hai xiao long bao really taste good o~~
i like it the most!



After back from there
we had Jayne Oh bday celebration~~
wooohoo~~

I went to Klang for Bak Kut Teh and my little Anna girl on Saturday
will post her pic later
haha~
Feel good when she laid in my arm
i was holding her when we traveling back afrom Klang to KL

On sunday~
i went to meet my Jie Da Ren
wahaha~~
cant descriped my excited with words
Coz words on word can express my feel when i saw him

I back Pahang on Monday

and i went to deerland and also Elephant Sanctuary at Kuala Gandah
woo~~
i feed deers and a 5 years old sunbear
and also take a pic with a 2 meter snake there~
it really a good experience by staying close with those animal~

actually we can had elephant riding, feeding and also bath with elephant there
unfortunately, there were too little visitors on dat day
so dat we cant do all that activities with only few of us
haiz~



Then my broth's friends come from KL
3 of them really crazy

they ate a lot
talked a lot
and laugh a lot

one night b4 they went back KL
we had our early mid autumn celebration

candles, tanglung and mooncakes
woohoo~~
really had fun at that night




Darling ar~~
see!!
when i celebrated at home i still remember u o~
i lighted up a "fish" tanglung for u o~



Hmm~~
i really have to start my work today

i try to ignore them for a week
but
i'm still in holiday mood now!!!

3 comments:

  1. I went to kuala gandah before too! buahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, the photo got your brother's friend who help us to clean our hostel 1, is him right?
    haha
    i like the fish tanglung!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tehooo: i found that place quite nice~
    i will try to visit there again~

    Fish: ya ya~~ they are~
    the fish tanglung really cute~ we got a mickey tanglung too~

    ReplyDelete