Thursday, June 28, 2012

Do i did anything wrong?

Do i did anything wrong?
by work overtime everyday
by reach home late
by have my dinner everyday around 9 pm
by work till don't even have time to go for shopping to buy a pair of shoe 

Maybe i really did something wrong

which cause me really in bad mood now.

Live with sibling maybe not a good idea for people like me?
But living without best friend 
who i can talk to when i was really need someone to talk.
is really not a good idea.

I found myself hard to press on the "call" button
when i really need someone to talk.

I miss the time when i have someone sit on my back side.
when i need to talk i can just tell her 

But
Life still have to go on.
PEOPLE MOVE ON.

Tomorrow will be better
will be fine.

P/S: Just now actually comforted by my fur kid Anna. She is so lovely and know i was in bad mood. 



1 comment:

  1. Darling! I miss the moment too, when I turned and saw you right behind me, anything, you can just tell me!!! <3
    Love you much~

    ReplyDelete